The next few weeks I'll be changing the website theme and numbering them. Vote for your favorite!!
Word of the Week
e·gre·gious [ih-gree-juhs, -jee-uhs]
1.extraordinary in some bad way; glaring; flagrant: an egregious mistake; an egregious liar.
1. gross, outrageous, notorious, shocking.
1. tolerable, moderate, minor, unnoticeable.
1.commonplace or dull; matter-of-fact or unimaginative: aprosaic mind.
2.of or having the character or form of prose rather than poetry.
1. everyday, lackluster, monotonous
1. exceptional, spec
1.constant; unremitting: assiduous reading.
2.constant in application or effort; working
diligently at a task; persevering; industrious;
attentive: an assiduous student.
1. continuous, tireless, persistent
2. studious, diligent, sedulous
1. inconstant, lazy
It's all up to you. Have a voice! Make your mark! VOTE!